Following are steps to change Vodafone postpaid to prepaid:
- Go to nearest Vodafone store
- Ask to executive for token number by mentioning the reason for visit (Want to change postpaid to prepaid)
- Executive will ask about AADHAR number > Provide aadhar number
- Pay the unbilled amount of postpaid number till date via card or cash.
- Executive will verify your authentication detail of AADHAR
- You will get new prepaid SIM
- Put new prepaid sim in your phone after old sim got inactive (No signal in old sim )
- First dial the number provided by executive and provide details.
- Your security deposit of postpaid will be credited as balance in your prepaid (If security is less than 1000).